We provide you with everything you need for a community website which is suitable for any kind of community group, charity or voluntary organisation and you have the choice of having either a full eCommerce Solution or and Interactive Brochure solution. Both options are ideal for publicising your activities and your events calendar.
If you choose an eCommerce site you can use it to raise funds by donation or in payment for services or products. (Tickets for events; books on local history; membership fees for community groups and so on)
The other option is what we call a Brochure website which is much the same as the eCommerce solution but without the ability to take payments or donations over the Internet. With this option you would simply have cheques sent to you or have credit card facilities for over the phone transactions. If perhaps you don’t want to get involved in accepting payments – that’s fine too! If that’s the case the brochure information website is the one for you. Whichever type of website you choose you can use it to
- Keep your community informed and set up community clubs/groups
- Recruit volunteers etc., Run surveys and straw polls, Publish guides and adverts for local events/businesses
- Lobby and Canvass Local Government, Central Government
- Get your community more involved in local activities and decision making
- Fight your corner against the “Big Boys” in the public or private sector
With our content management system your content can be updated in minutes and instantly available to your audience; either choice is easy to set up and learn how to manage with a little help from us. You get an Instant website with
- Secure Hosting and support from our team,
- Your own domain name and email;
- Control over who can do what on what pages which is useful if you have a number of local organisations who have their own pages. Just like our business websites
- You can send Newsletters by email or SMS or just have them there for downloading.
- You can set up your own blog pages and RSS feed.
Have a look at one of our local community websites by clicking on the links